I Got Soul, but I'm Not a Soldier

     Fall has finally arrived and with that the return of tights and proper outerwear! I've just recently came upon this camo jacket and have been dying for the weather to drop consecutively enough for me to wear it. Fall is my most favorite season and I'm stoked to get to layer my outfits again and cause havoc in pumpkin patches!
     For this look, I went with a combat inspired approach to fall with an aztec body suit from American Apparel (because Vegas isn't completely ready to accept the dropping temperature), and high wasted shorts to take away from the bulk of this jacket. I love the subtle clash of aztec vs. camo and think the color palette compliments fall so nicely, (in my taste anyway). To keep shorts relative to fall, I brought out my H&M sheer tights and finished off the combat silhouette with Dr. Martens. 











What I'm Wearing:

Army Jacket- thrifted | Body Suit- American Apparel | High Wasted Shorts- thrifted | Tights- H&M | Shoes- Dr. Martens 


-Xo Asia- 


No comments:

Post a Comment